Data Processing Center (DPC)
Organization of data processing and storage
Current trends in information technology in large domestic companies with advanced information systems and the increasing level of automation of small and medium-sized enterprises require the creation of efficient and technologically advanced solutions for organizing data processing and storage.
To solve such problems the company IT & T offers professional services for the construction of highly reliable data center (SAC) to ensure continuous operation of IT services that support complex business processes, as well as providing a scalable platform for further development of information systems company.
In constructing the data center company IT & T uses an integrated approach that includes
the following stages of the project:
- Classification of IT services and applications company with a certain level of business criticality and required level of accessibility, which should provide data center.
- Designing a server infrastructure, data storage subsystems based on requirements of IT-services and applications.
- Designing the network subsystem data center based on the requirements of IT services and applications, and server infrastructure and storage subsystems.
- Design and construction of engineering infrastructure in accordance with the requirements developed by the server infrastructure, storage subsystems and network solutions, as well as compliance with all regulatory standards TIA-942, GOST, DBN, DSTU etc.
- Implementation of IT data center infrastructure based on the constructed engineering infrastructure.
- The introduction of programmatic data center infrastructure.
- Technical support and further development of the DPC, in accordance with business needs.
An integrated approach of IT&T provides efficient use of resources at each stage / phase of the project, ensuring maximum achievement of the objectives of the project through a phased design and implementation of all subsystems of the future data center and flexible project management system.
The main advantages that accrue to the client after building a data center:
- Business Continuity helps reduce and / or negate the simple information systems the company through redundancy of key components of the data center, increase reliability, performance, scalability and manageability, and security of all information systems company.
- Strong alignment of business processes and IT infrastructure provides to meet the ever growing needs of business applications that streamline costs and provide an opportunity to increase the income of the company (system class ERP, CRM, HRM, etc.).
- The ability to dynamically increase the computational resources ensures rapid deployment of new services that improve customer service levels and efficiency of internal processes in the company due to flexibilities in the provision of computing resources and better integration with the corporate LAN / WAN network.
Additionally, the company IT&T offers implementation services unit (container), data centers, which provide the mobility of the computing infrastructure and have a higher rate of deployment compared to the traditional architecture of data centers. Unified system management and monitoring enables more effective administration and data center allows you to quickly identify potential threats due to consolidation in the central panel all management systems - as the main data center and backup data center. Reduce support costs of information systems to optimize the IT budget service companies through more efficient use of computing resources and the centralization of control.